Tool Manufacturers

miamivice27

Hello,

There are a lot of good professional power tool manufactures out in the market. This site covers all the major professional power tools. It is hard to say which set to get because I am not sure your use and what tools you are looking for, but I will try to move forward.

If you are looking to use power tools just for the home, I would go with Craftsman. They are light have great power and a great price. I have a couple of different power tools and have really beat up my craftsman and they still work great. If your looking for a work tool for your profession, I would go with either Milwaukee, Dewalt or Bosch. They are all great tools, but they all offer different combo sets and again, I am not sure what you are looking for.

I would go to a home center and pick up the tools and see which one feel best in your hand. Personally I don't like the balance of the Dewalt drill, but most people do. However I love the feel of their trim saw.

If you have more information, I can guide you in a better direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

In my 50 years of repairing power tools, I would recommend Makita battery tools, especially the new Lithium-Ion battery tools. Pricy? Yup but in my opinion, the best. Since Milwaukee was bought out by Ryobi, you can expect a steady decline in quality. B&D bought Porter Cable but the P-C battery tools were never first rate. I always liked Hitachi. Craftsman is a definite home handyman set. DeWalt. What can I say. O.K. I once had T-shirts made up when I had my business saying "Dewalt is going to make me Rich!" If they spent as much on the insides of the tools as the fancy yellow housings and cases, they might have decent tools. Nuff sed.

I agree somewhat with redsil. He probablyk knows best because he repairs them. I am not a huge fan og Makita, but they make great tools. Persoanlly I love Dewalt and Milwaukee. I have a dewalt that I bet the Sh** of out on the job site and after four years still have not complaints. However the batteries I have replaced a couple of time, but I think that might be my fault. I tend to leave them sitting in the sun or rain or even the snow. I think the Hitachi looks cool, but a firend was all up in arms saying they where the greatest tools in the wolrd, but he has had so many problems with them. Maybe great for home, but I have seen to many of them drop dead on the job sites. I hope redsil isn't right about Milwaukee tools because I love them, but I have a feeling they might go down in quality. Anyways your Dewalt will be a great investment for you.

• 1 month later...

I read through your website and your post that everyone has made and just wanted to say thanks for everything. I finannly bought a Milwaukee Combo set and love it. Feel I good I good deal for a great tool. I will continue to leave feedback about my experience with my Milwaukee tools.