Milwaukee's newest box!

ChrisK

You can deal with this one or two way. You can wait around and hope that Milwaukee puts something out or you can go buy a really nice box that is already on the market. 

Milwaukee does some strange stuff. You would think that they would have a 18 volt fuel Nailer  on the market but it looks like TTI is putting that R&D into Ryobi.

Have you ever heard to saying Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what fills up first. It's kind of the same waiting for Milwaukee to put out a better box then the tough box.

Regopit is kinda right one this one. I personally would wait for the new product symposium if I didn't hear anything by then and really wanted a modular system I would look someplace else. It also comes down to the fact that SBD is so much larger than TTI they have more resources to work with. I might either start buying Tstacks or Lboxxes I don't need a tough box level durability.

I am in agreement. I guess Milwaukee doesn't read this stuff. Besides, my Ryobi 18v nailer is fitting nicely in one of my Systainers. I think I'll get the drawer Tough System. Be nice to sit over my MFT/3! Keep clamps and such.

• Like 1

I am in agreement. I guess Milwaukee doesn't read this stuff. Besides, my Ryobi 18v nailer is fitting nicely in one of my Systainers. I think I'll get the drawer Tough System. Be nice to sit over my MFT/3! Keep clamps and such.

You should post a picture of that over in the Festool Owners Group. That go over like a fart in church. :D

Speaking of Systainers go over and enter to win a Systainer Shop Package  6 Systainers and a cart http://festoolsweepstakes.com/

• Like 1

I already called a couple of those guys out for bashing TiA!!!!!! I was really ticked off. I should do it too! I'm know. At my job I'm know for being the guy that is always pushing back. I like to screw with my bosses :P id do it just for the laughs. Right now I've got all of my Festool clamps in an l boxx!!

• Like 1

You do no that some bloke in Germany is having a heart attack right now thinking about a Ryobi product in a Systainer :)

• Like 2

You should post a picture of that over in the Festool Owners Group. That go over like a fart in church. :D

Speaking of Systainers go over and enter to win a Systainer Shop Package  6 Systainers and a cart http://festoolsweepstakes.com/

At my congregation theres some older folks that let em rip and if you look at them they're all casual about it like nothing happened LOL they probably don't even realize it was them or that anything even came out

I already called a couple of those guys out for bashing TiA!!!!!! I was really ticked off. I should do it too! I'm know. At my job I'm know for being the guy that is always pushing back. I like to screw with my bosses :P id do it just for the laughs. Right now I've got all of my Festool clamps in an l boxx!!

my milwaukee tools might end up in l-boxxes or t-stacks if milwaukee doesn't speed it up. I almost bought a nice fatmax box that had 3 boxxes built in and they were on a hinge and opened up like stairs and had a telescoping handle with a couple of wheels. It was real nice but the idea of all built in drew me away

post-22854-0-70179200-1404771288_thumb.j

• Like 2

Javier,

Careful about that tiered box. The wheels and axle are weak. I also read the handle is extremely weak. I was looking at one of those and doing some welding to make a new wheel/frame. I dig the design but not the execution. There's even a guy who put straps through the frame to carry it up stairs. He never did show himself taking it off, or picking it up off the ground.

I'm still in a holding pattern myself, looking for a stackable Milwaukee set.

That's good to know Jeremy. I wouldn't treat it like Eric and Dan do with their toolbox tool fights so as long as it would survive normal use I would be OK but I don't think I would go for it because it's not modular.

Here is the actual PR for the new 13" butt-buddy bucket.  I've been hounding Milwaukee for over a year about modular boxes and the most recent response I've got was "Just wait till you see what comes out this fall".  Sounds promising.

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/press-releases/new-milwaukee-13-work-box-delivers-jobsite-versatility

• Like 1

... I almost bought a nice fatmax box that had 3 boxxes built in and they were on a hinge and opened up like stairs and had a telescoping handle with a couple of wheels. It was real nice but the idea of all built in drew me away

attachicon.gif3FRA9_AS01.JPG

I have three of these, my Local Home Depot was selling them for $45 for a while. I keep one full of electrical tools/junk, the second full of plumbing tools/junk and the third full of trim tools/junk. They are handy boxes and I was pretty excited about the price. 

I have three of these, my Local Home Depot was selling them for $45 for a while. I keep one full of electrical tools/junk, the second full of plumbing tools/junk and the third full of trim tools/junk. They are handy boxes and I was pretty excited about the price. 

I'd buy one in a heartbeat for that price but still $79 at mine, not a bad price I think but high enough where I'll look around

I'd buy one in a heartbeat for that price but still $79 at mine, not a bad price I think but high enough where I'll look around

Dewalt is coming out with a version soon. It looks to have a much heavier duty frame/wheel setup. You can't see it fully from the back though. I saw it on one of the other blogs, he has an "article" on it.