Classified section

carp

I spoke with the admin the other day and he said they were going to update their website with new information, new plans, new tool brands incling Hilti, Ryobi and Ridgid. I thought it would be a great idea toinclude a classified section where people can sell their old tools or parts. He said he would be willing to look into the idea and would make it a free section for everyone, the only problem is it would cost him more in design. He didn't have a problem with it, but just wanted to make sure it would be of interest. He was going to post a poll questions, but I said I would do it for him. So please send a good vote as I think it would be cool to have a classified section. Once it gets big, it would be great. I am tired of paying all the fees to ebay and the other companies.

Hey how do I vote a yes. Idon'tknow is right, there all ready is a classified section on this forum. Do you mean actually have a seprate page that is not part of the forum. Something where people could have feedback and post pictures? Anyways I wouold vote a Yes, but couldn't figure out how to vote

Sounds good. I am in the process of redesiging the website with more features and other free stuff. If their is enough interest I will incorporate the classified ad section. If you have any other thoughts or would like to see other information included, please let me know. I have a friend who works with a lot of Hilti tools. He is in the process of writing some articles on some of the tool request we have had. Also their will be more information on Ridgid and a couple of tool smanufactures due to requests.

Hey how do I vote a yes. Idon'tknow is right, there all ready is a classified section on this forum. Do you mean actually have a seprate page that is not part of the forum. Something where people could have feedback and post pictures? Anyways I wouold vote a Yes, but couldn't figure out how to vote

There is a button when you go to this post it would say what the poll is about and underneath is a Yes circle a No circle and a Maybe circle. Then you click on one of the circle it will have a green dot in the center of the circle then you click vote. Hope that helped you have a great day!