Milwaukee DynaCase tool boxes

JeremyJ

I have one of these. It came from a kit I bought coming from the UK. The way the boxes lock together is a little of a pain to use and the fact that there isn't a top handle is a big downfall. The plastic is also pretty flimsy. Thinner than systainers. e7237ac20d6636bde0fc5d0cb126eb43.jpgf33871fbb38eb646936c7fd0ddb385ba.jpga813b5ece55a047db679a6b3f57f4c72.jpg56e55dee20ed9c59119e0e29d2d67aff.jpg3956189f2a92fd3461ec1fd702755919.jpg0d5a7ddf748674e8da7e9e46ac52a926.jpghttps://vimeo.com/166342638

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I have one of these. It came from a kit I bought coming from the UK. The way the boxes lock together is a little of a pain to use and the fact that there isn't a top handle is a big downfall. The plastic is also pretty flimsy. Thinner than systainers.

Great video. I see what you mean about the plastic being flimsy. That's disappointing.

• Like 1

It's better than the old blown molded case that they come in now. But could be better. How's that m12 drill?? 

Pretty sweet. Power wise it's indentical to the U.S. Drill. I use it for kitchens mostly. Quick swaps between drill bit and driver bit speeds things up.

These casing are better than the blow mold if you don't beat your cases. There's much more room for storage. I don't think these were meant as a replacement for systainers, tough boxes, tstaks, or the ridgid boxes. They seem to be simply a new case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would have been happy with them using the small parts organizer as a template with an insert. I would appreciate it if they made a thinner and two taller version of the small parts organizer so they could lock to my already existing Milwaukee boxes. Sell the bigger ones without the cups and put a handle on the lid. The small parts organizers are great for m12 tool storage. The jigsaw fits, the hackzall, the lantern and even the radio(tight fit) all fit. I have all my m12 tools packed in these.

These don't seem to be the home-run I was hoping for. Maybe, I have just seen the genius of a cupless small parts organizer....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, JeremyJ said:

Do you think you could fit the contents of the drill kit in one of the small parts organizers?

I can't remember who did it but one of the guys has a cordless set in a parts organizer. He cut a couple of tabs inside of it and it works great.

• Like 1

Do you think you could fit the contents of the drill kit in one of the small parts organizers?

Yes you could. There's plenty of room. You would just have to make your own custom foam insert for the drill, impact, batteries and charger. Which wouldn't be too hard. I just don't think they are extremely durable.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 9:41 PM, DarynH said:

Yes you could. There's plenty of room. You would just have to make your own custom foam insert for the drill, impact, batteries and charger. Which wouldn't be too hard. I just don't think they are extremely durable.

I do trim carpentry and have all my M12 tools in them. They do seem to have a little flex, not plastic snapping flex. More of a rubber flex. I set them on concrete floors all the time and have dropped one on its corner with just a scuff mark to show for it. I have them set up like this

1. M12 radio, charger, four batteries and a lantern/flashlight-always connected to my drill/driver box (battery box)

2. M12 hammer drill, impact driver, multitool, drill/bits, studscanner, angle finder etc(driver box)

3. Paslode trim, paslode brad, accessory tools/nails (trim box)

4. M12 hackzall, right angle drill, rotary tool, flat bar, old chisels etc (tearout box)

5. Screw organizer with some electrical parts (screw box)

6. M12 Jig, Kreg jig and screws (custom trim)

I just take whichever ones I need for that day out my truck.

Hanging trim/floors-1,2,3, with custom woodwork +4

Kitchen tear out-1,2,4, install- all six

The multi head drill has my interest and the right angle impact also.

• Like 3

I do trim carpentry and have all my M12 tools in them. They do seem to have a little flex, not plastic snapping flex. More of a rubber flex. I set them on concrete floors all the time and have dropped one on its corner with just a scuff mark to show for it. I have them set up like this

1. M12 radio, charger, four batteries and a lantern/flashlight-always connected to my drill/driver box (battery box)

2. M12 hammer drill, impact driver, multitool, drill/bits, studscanner, angle finder etc(driver box)

3. Paslode trim, paslode brad, accessory tools/nails (trim box)

4. M12 hackzall, right angle drill, rotary tool, flat bar, old chisels etc (tearout box)

5. Screw organizer with some electrical parts (screw box)

6. M12 Jig, Kreg jig and screws (custom trim)

I just take whichever ones I need for that day out my truck.

Hanging trim/floors-1,2,3, with custom woodwork +4

Kitchen tear out-1,2,4, install- all six

The multi head drill has my interest and the right angle impact also.

Please post pics we would all like to see

• Like 1

It works pretty good, two tied together is heavy enough for walking around. I have 3/4 tools w/accessories in each. I might have to find a way to tie two or three together and cut out the bottoms and still keep it leak proof. I would love to put all my tools in these (circ saws, routers w/accessories, planers).

I might have to buy one of those "off brand" Milwaukee hand trucks....

I waited awhile before buying into a stackable tool set. I bought some Fuel tools that came with the nice cases except there is no storage for accessories. I really like the ability of opening a box that's under another, thanks to Festool. I wanted to go a little cheaper and almost went with Tstaks, they have many different style boxes and carts/wheels. But none of them were waterproof and I work out a truck. Dustproof is nice also.