A Night At The Races

Conductor562

Well, tonight was the ATV races at our home County fair. Alyssa really came to win. She smoked the rest of the field winning both moto's by a mile. In the prelim she lapped every bike on the track except 1 and she wasn't but about 20 yards from lapping him.

The final was a little tighter. She only beat the second place guy by 12 seconds :lol:

ATV's are big around here, so it's always nice to win your home County Fair. The boys aren't crazy about getting beat by a girl, but the crowd loved it.

post-515-0-59899400-1405572539_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-99766400-1405572565_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-26382100-1405572598_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-51101200-1405572632_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-35355000-1405572658_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-30375100-1405572703_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I feel your pain. I raised 3 boys and a girl. My feelings have always been if it is something that keeps them out of trouble and we can do it together you can't put a price on that.

The plus side of it is when they are older and you need some help and you ask them and they say I'm kind of busy you have a great come back. I was never to busy to do something for you. Not that I have every had to use it but its there just in case. ;)

• Like 2

I just feel that I'm ruinng out of time I don't want to have a kid and be the super senior kind of dad that's limited in doing a bunch of things with my kids. I have seen that before and its pretty heartbreaking. I have made some relationship mistakes that are effecting me now by not cutting them off sooner instead of hoping things would would out potentially with the girl I liked. I kinda got friend zoned really bad by that girl, and by the time that I realized it I was been years of wasted effort.

• Like 1

Well DR, if I can offer up some advice....I am getting married in October. My fiancé wants kids. I have wanted kids for years and it never worked out but now at 44 I'm really thinking about it. I can retire in less than five years and my job has gotten pretty hairy over the last couple of years. I'm leaving and not staying when I get my age. I want to have kids and with my age comes experience that I hope will help me out. It's not too late dude. Scary as he'll but not too late. Besides, I'm 601 and 205...and you CANT lie to me!!!!! To much dealing with people that are hiding the truth. That kid will have some serious problems with his OLD man if he or she acts up! To quote my favorite muscle pounding bullet spraying cybernetic special forces, teacher dude with an attitude and a taste for Mexican maids....."DO IT!!!!!! DO IT NOWWWWWW!!!!!!ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

• Like 1

Another win this weekend at Tyler Mountain near Sissonville, WV. We upgraded from a 21 to a 24mm carb and it made a big difference on the low end.

post-515-0-11652900-1406441481_thumb.jpg

The little boy pictured is her racing buddy. Harley Kelly of Pedro, OH. We always park next to them and have gotten to be pretty good friends.

• Like 1