Milwaukee 2731-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw

regopit

Well akita is giving out free 4.0ah packs if you can find a kit that has the. Sorry the letter after n on y keyboard died. I really shouldnt have bothered replying till i got y new keyboard :)

that'll ake referring to akita, ilwaukee and etabo a lot easier ;)

This reminds me of that Big Bang Theory episode where Sheldon was all bent about moving Thursday night hang outs to Raj's apartment and he compared it to ending the use of "M" in talking LoL!  Its not funny unless you've seen the episode :)

Tool companies like to keep things under wraps till they can have the big reveal at their media event. All of the big tool companies do it.

This is very true except DeWalt sometimes, I don't know why they do it.  Its not so bad but when they announce something a year out then decide not to bring something to market then not let people know is just dumb.  Like their 20v max dual bevel chop saw, they announced it like a year and a half ago but decided not to make it??  That was about dumb!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a good amount of 20v tools, and started a collection of the M12's and I think I might need to buy some M18's I think Milwaukee is kicking some Arsh when it comes to there lineups......Plus coming from RC I like the Brushless motors.

Yea I have an addiction to tools too.....It gets bad when the cold weather appears.

• 4 weeks later...

the only thing that sucks is that i normally use a wormdrive when working and the blade is on the left side and i am right handed so i have perfect veiw of the blade all the time and the 6 1/2 fuel circular saw is the same way which i love but now they changed it so it back on the right side like a regular sidewinder gonna take a while getting useto it if i end up using it often!!

they should just make it a option which side u want the blade on would be fairly easy for them and also better for the customer!!!

Hey, used the saw the last couple of days on a kitchen install. first impressions are great, i had to trim the bottom of a solid oak door down 35mm thick, it ate thru it quite easy. then i was ripping down 18mm plastic wrapped mdf panels down no probs. overall ive done about 10 cuts and still have 2 bars of juice left.

Ive got some framing to do today, will have to rip some osb so we will see how far a single battery will go.

Not enough testing yet but generally im impressed saw feels of high quality. primarily being a festool user it doesn't quite hit those standards but a nice tool for sure.

I wish they would make a shoe for it that would fit festool rails that would be sweet.

scope of delivery in the uk for full kit as follows

1 hard plastic kit box

1 rip fence

2 4.0 xc batts

1 multi voltage charger

1 dust extractor nozzle

24 tooth blade.