DeWalt DCR017 or Bosch GML20 Pro?

MickDug

I'm looking for a radio with DAB and good sound quality and a USB option and I'm inbetween these two:

DeWalt DCR017 

Or Bosch GML20 Pro 

Although the Bosch is cheaper at £181 the Dewalt comes with a 4ah battery at £215. Which one's better sound quality?

I have the dewalt dcr017 and I really like it but u might wanna consider other options if u ever want to have Bluetooth capabilities cus I don't think either of these have though u could just buy an Bluetooth adapter, I know dewalt just came out with one but I wish my radio would already had it I wouldn't have to spend the extra money for it and worry about always haveing the adapter charged. I've heard a lot of goods things about the milwaukee radio that came out a couple monthes ago.

Go Bosch. I've got it. It is unbelievable and that freakin' subwoofer on the bottom, gives a whole new meaning to Shook Me All Night Long! If you have any Bosch 18v's it charges 'em, it has awesome reception and it is rock solid. Check out the TiA review and it sells itself. It is awesome. It's heavy as heck but it is a really great sound system that is essentially bombproof ~ Chris

The new Bluetooth Milwaukee is pretty bad ass :) It also chargers batteries now like the other brands radios do now. I do love the bluetooth feature radio sucks for the most part. We used to have a good alt rock station around here, but either I'm getting old or the music is getting crappier most of the stuff the play is ok but a lot of it just sucks.

• Like 1

I will say I am starting to like the Arctic Monkeys and the Black Keys are pretty sweet but....ACDC, Led Zep, Creed, STP, Aerosmith, Boston, REO, Journey....man I miss the good stuff. Oh...and for everyone out there....I stand by this and always will....Van Halen kicked some serious A$s when Sammy Hagar was doing the job.

I was going to suggest the Bosch since everyone raves about it and the subwoofer makes it a real boom box. I didn't know what dab is since I'm here in the States and I looked it up and I have to give kudos to dewalt for making a radio that picks up digital broadcasts. I think that would be a killer feature here in the States if a Jobsite radio picked up HD radio (no not home depot radio :) ) but I guess hd radio isn't that big here