Makita Fanboy

frankiegarcia19

"I may look young but I've been doing this for a long time, I'm 26"

That one cracked me up :)

Yea, I got a kick out of that one too.

What people have a hard time with is understanding that things change. Makita, Milwaukee, Dewalt, and most of the others have all had periods where their line was a little better than the competition. It's the same with cars and just about everything else, but once people get attached to a brand, it becomes engrained in their head.

Unfortunately for our fanboy, there is a certain experience that comes with age that he just doesn't have.

Wow....that's it! F/€# Festool!!!!! F$#% Milwaukee! God knows, a real tool company has a cordless coffee maker and a cordless bicycle and a cordless fan. I'm switching. If the coffee maker, bike, fan, vibrator (c'mon you pigs....you know I mean concrete vibrator) doesn't sell you then this should.....

I'll admit, when I first saw the Makita drills back in the day I wanted them so badly, but it's not always the best to be first and I couldn't afford them at the time. When I found out about the rapid charger I was skeptical as lithium batteries usually don't like fast charging (as stated before and from my RC Helicopter days) so I waited.

I am not brand loyal as I was when I was younger (Craftsman all day every day) but when I tried to do actual work like building a deck they failed me....So I stick to the higher end stuff, and now I am a fan boy of red and yellow but wouldn't count out old blue if they showed me some innovation I liked.

In conclusion, that video was ridiculous, and I think I am a little stupider for watching it.

Wow....that's it! F/€# Festool!!!!! F$#% Milwaukee! God knows, a real tool company has a cordless coffee maker and a cordless bicycle and a cordless fan. I'm switching. If the coffee maker, bike, fan, vibrator (c'mon you pigs....you know I mean concrete vibrator) doesn't sell you then this should.....

Those poor girls. They'd look so much better if they just took that blue and black off.