couple of pics of my garage/cave

Bigmikez

• 8 months later...

Love your shop there Mike, wonderful place to be! Now all you need is some tunes to rock the joint! :D

. Thanks proto I've been trying to clean it out lately ille post some pics once it's clean. It's amazing how much stuff can pile up thought the years :/

LMAO Kruton, a tool shrine. And who will the shring be in honer of? In honer of master pow, he knew how to use a tool, with his mocktar stealth haze. [emoji14]

No man put the tools on a rotating pedestal in the middle. I can see it now....beautiful.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks man, yea I've seen him on here we need good electrician's in the trade I've seen some messed up stuff over the years. I hope he gets the position

Jp

. OH Yea comp!!! The milwaukee radio throws out some sound man!!

So the milwaukee radio do you think it would be a good buy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Moving Mike? Make sure you get the room for the tools baby!!!!

. Hey my Brotha Chrisk!!! Yea bro we've been lookin into selling our house and getting into a better neighorhood bro it's getting bad around here :( really really sucks I grew up around here and decided to buy our first house here an it was great and love my neighbors but for awhile now it's just been getting bad with the damn gangs and crack heads around here it feels like they just came in wave and are sticking around :/ so I'm hoping and praying bro to get my family out before it gets worse.. Really hoping to find a 3 car garage ;)

. Hey my Brotha Chrisk!!! Yea bro we've been lookin into selling our house and getting into a better neighorhood bro it's getting bad around here :( really really sucks I grew up around here and decided to buy our first house here an it was great and love my neighbors but for awhile now it's just been getting bad with the damn gangs and crack heads around here it feels like they just came in wave and are sticking around :/ so I'm hoping and praying bro to get my family out before it gets worse.. Really hoping to find a 3 car garage ;)

I wish you the best BigMikeZ! I really hope you can find a better place to live. I used to live in a rough area myself, but I'm sure it was nothing compared to what you deal with on the mainland.

I wish you the best BigMikeZ! I really hope you can find a better place to live. I used to live in a rough area myself, but I'm sure it was nothing compared to what you deal with on the mainland.

. Thanks Nalu I appreciate that bro!!! I'm really hoping everything will go smooth for us it's crazy fast things can go down :/

yeah mike you def need to look for a better area to live in. and of course a bigger garage or a big yard where you can build your man cave / workshop / shed

MM definitely man I'm gonna be lookin at the yard and garage while my wifey looks at the rest of the house ;)

MM definitely man I'm gonna be lookin at the yard and garage while my wifey looks at the rest of the house ;)

BigMikeZ just move to Indiana brother we will be glad to have ya. Plus for the same money you would spend on a house out there you could have 3 here!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Geez Mike, I'm sorry to hear that. You feel like moving up here? Gets little cold but no income tax or sales tax. Of course homeowners pay for it on property and auto registration. Still a nice are! I hop you can sell quick and get out of there asap!