New Members and TiA's Future

ChrisK

So I just wanted to say how I really enjoy being a member on TiA. From the sweet sticker on the back of my 14 Tundra and several tool boxes to my new shirt, I'm really proud to be here. For the last couple of years I have really enjoyed the "conversations" and "meeting" new people and looking over this thread it is really amazing to see how many new members there are and how many keep joining. Keep up the good work, keep welcoming new members like I was welcomed and keep the great information flowing.

• Like 5

I'm glad to see all the new faces on the forum. The only hopefully some faces we haven't seen much will come back once winter rolls around.

I have to admit, the summer is crazy for me b/c it's wedding season, and any other time I have on my hands is spent with family/parties/blah blah blah....I really have no idea where this summer went...

To me, I can engage much more frequently in the fall/winter months.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not around as much as I would like, but only because I'm working really hard on super-double top secret projects. I should be able to post some of them end of October/ early November. I must say though, I do love the site. TIA has saved my ass a few times when it comes to contractors and code violations. It's also nice that we can speak our minds and generally, members don't get butt-hurt. Dan & Erick are entertaining, reminds me a little of Terrence and Phillips - American Edition. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im fairly fresh here but have to say i really enjoy checking in throughout the day.. its a great place with so much diversity you can really learn a lot.  

Thanks to Dan and Eric, all the moderators and also every member/contributor on this site for making it a great place to hang!!

John