Ridgid 22 in. Pro Gear Cart

KaHuNaZ

This looks pretty promising...good price, I'm guessing it will be decent quality...but there is no details other than the basic specs Home Depot has on there site...

I don't even see this listed on the Rigid site as a product they sell/make. This will be a good one to follow. Thanks!

my local hd has a couple different tough boxes in stock to check out, the largest container I assume and a small case. I really like the small one for $50, its still a good size and comes with deep storage bins on the bottom and a secret compartment under the lid to hold other accessories like recip blades

Yea I just looked at HD's webpage my local store is carrying some of the Tough Boxes in store. They don't stock the cart in store or some of the other Tough Boxes though its only they basic ones. That cart is freaking expensive though its almost 200 dollars

Yea I just looked at HD's webpage my local store is carrying some of the Tough Boxes in store. They don't stock the cart in store or some of the other Tough Boxes though its only they basic ones. That cart is freaking expensive though its almost 200 dollars

I just went to harbor freight and bought a hand truck and strap my tough boxes to it

tb_zpse144eaf7.jpg

• Like 1