Milwaukee M18 Super Hole Hawg??

Tool Whore

Check this out, I wonder if they realize they let the rabbit out of the bag.  Skip to 10:05 he said they are releasing a Super Hawg for plumbers.  

This is frickin' awesome to see all these new high-drain tools being developed.  

This version of the hole hawg has more speed for electricians, and they will offer another version that is geared down for torque is what I assumed they were talking about from that. That's what I'm assuming from that video. It could be a completely different tool too. We won't know till they release more information.

• Like 1

This version of the hole hawg has more speed for electricians, and they will offer another version that is geared down for torque is what I assumed they were talking about from that. That's what I'm assuming from that video. It could be a completely different tool too. We won't know till they release more information.

Agreed!  if its anything like the corded Super Hole Hawg it will surely be a hit, I can't wait till the one just announced comes out.  As an electrician I can and will use it often.  

• 3 weeks later...

A few small projects around the house I could definitely use this for. Oh wait another reason to justify buying a tool.

They must be some very important projects to justify the cost of the Hole Hawg. I talked to the guys over at the Tool Nut and they are waiting for the release as much as we are.