Look @ what I have stumbled upon! New Tool Possibly?

MarkFitch

They were supposed to be increasing this line and I have gotten my Father involved in this lineup. He does home improvement work on the side in retirement and I bought him the impact gun and recip saw and he loves these tools. I was wondering when they would add the hammer so maybe an early winter Christ as release? Looks like I might have Dads Christmas present ready to go!

I got such a great deal I couldn't pass it up. Bought the drill impact combo onsale with a free tool. Bought the circular saw a month later. I bought them in January of this year and they have been used about everyday and the have been great and the impact is my favorite. They have more than surprised me. So about a month ago I picked up a 4.0 battery on sale. Thought I was not going to be pleased with them but for the price it was worth a shot and definitely the best choice in my opinion. Love the magnets on top the really are useful holding an extra bit or a different type.

Cool! Good to know, I was wondering when they'd come out with the hammer drill. Now all they need is some of the odds and ends like the inflator and radio. The hammer looks like it's a compact model. I think pc needs a heavy duty model hammer drill to really push the brand even if it's spec'd lower than dewalt

I wen to on PC's web site to see if it was there to get specs but I couldn't find it. The pic FiTCH sent looks a lot like the 18v model though in a 20v body. I will say I haven't used the drill but got a handle of it at Lowes and it is similar in size to the Dewalt 20v and was really comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...