Milwaukee m18 Bluetooth radio is a tank

Jordan.M

I just love the bluetooh all of the radio stations around me are freaking horrible. The rock stations play rock music I don't like and the Alternative rock station plays this really lame shit and tencho remix crap lately. I love pandora, and all of the other streaming services they have out now.

• Like 1

I sold my old M18 radio because of the reception problem. I don't envision buying the new one as I have the PB360 and it smoked the Makita and Milwaukee. I would love the Bluetooth ability and will probably buy a Bluetooth adapter for it for all my needs. The bass speaker on the bottom is unbelievable. ACDC....Van Halen (Sammy), Black Keys.....boombaboombaboomboomboom......:)

Most of what I listen to is internet radio. I got one of those portable Bluetooth speakers. I got a nice one a monster hd iclarity and hardly use the m12 radio around the house because of it. But would prefer wireless on the larger m12 for better sound. I'm still waiting for that dewalt Bluetooth adaptor to be sold through hd or preferably amazon to use my amazon points

• Like 2

Most of what I listen to is internet radio. I got one of those portable Bluetooth speakers. I got a nice one a monster hd iclarity and hardly use the m12 radio around the house because of it. But would prefer wireless on the larger m12 for better sound. I'm still waiting for that dewalt Bluetooth adaptor to be sold through hd or preferably amazon to use my amazon points

Internet radio what service do you use. I use Live 360 or Pandor. I have a few friends that have stations on Live 360

I sold my old M18 radio because of the reception problem. I don't envision buying the new one as I have the PB360 and it smoked the Makita and Milwaukee. I would love the Bluetooth ability and will probably buy a Bluetooth adapter for it for all my needs. The bass speaker on the bottom is unbelievable. ACDC....Van Halen (Sammy), Black Keys.....boombaboombaboomboomboom...... :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked Van Halen better with Hagar. They just sounded more Rock n Roll with Sammy. Plus Diamond Dave was a bitch.

I use spotify premium for 4.99 a month. I get any music I can imagine and don't need internet to listen (Once you like a song it goes into a playlist that automatically downloads) Its a great service. Then I just pair it using bluetooth so I can pick songs while I work and have phone access if needed.