Ridgid professional tool storage system tool boxes

Javier

I wish I took a picture of before how things were which was horrific and how things look now. Short term I want a new wheeled base and one more small storage case. I would like to get 2 two more small cases in the long run. Next is organizing the garage! I need to figure out what to do with my Ryobi tools.

• Like 1

I love the tough boxes DR I don't think I will be getting the cart anytime soon.... those rigid boxes are cool I noticed a lil flex movement but nothing that would stop me from getting a set in the future ;)

you know you want to get the ridgid tool boxes. Would be great if they were on sale this holiday so I can get more to keep up with DR99 but by then he'll probably have 20 of them

It's getting hard to find them especially the small ones. Also they only have like one of the cart ones at most stores. I think this took off more than HD expected. It's a good deal. No one else has a system that nice for this much money. The the Dewalt tough box get smoked by the fact you need that expensive cart and its pretty limiting on how many Dewalt tough boxes you can carry. You could load a bunch of small boxes on one big cart if you wanted to. Dewalt T-staks aren't must better the one cart is $44 and the dolly is $130 they do have more choices in boxes and they are cheaper though the t-staks

you could actually buy them now and see if they will go on sale during holidays....if yes, then you can bring them back (because of your 90-day policy) because I don't think they do price adjustments or give you the money back...so easier is, return them and buy some new ones "if" they are on sale

at my local store I saw 3x carts, 6 small and 4 medium and just 1 tube :D

Your lucky they are all spread out at different stores right now if you want different sizes. It might change as they restock though. I think a lot of people are buying them in the Detroit area at least

It's getting hard to find them especially the small ones. Also they only have like one of the cart ones at most stores. I think this took off more than HD expected. It's a good deal. No one else has a system that nice for this much money. The the Dewalt tough box get smoked by the fact you need that expensive cart and its pretty limiting on how many Dewalt tough boxes you can carry. You could load a bunch of small boxes on one big cart if you wanted to. Dewalt T-staks aren't must better the one cart is $44 and the dolly is $130 they do have more choices in boxes and they are cheaper though the t-staks

You don't need that fancy sanchy cart HF hand truck I have the Big Foot 49.99

tb_zpse144eaf7.jpg

Or you can get the 600 lb. Capacity Extra Wide Hand Truck $100

image_20477.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't even know you had the tough boxes set up that way regiopit. Harbor Freight is > than Dewalt on the Cart this time. I'm sorry 189 is crazy for any cart.

Hey we all know what HF is all about but sometimes it's the best alternative. Some people will pay but I'm not one of them. 

• Like 1

I have seen it before they also have a Stanley version of that container too. I worry about the metal on the back, and the wheels. I think about long term durability. It could be great I don't have personal experience just what I saw at the store.

what u think about this one: Dewalt DWST20800

I noticed hd replaced the area where they had the stanley fatmax version with the new ridgid boxes and dewalt tough boxes. I haven't seen the dewalt in person but I liked the fatmax version which is the same thing it seems. I almost got it too but didn't because it wasn't modular so lets say I only needed the bottom box- well I had to carry the whole thing because they don't disconnect but I think its a great triple tool box system. Its actually a lot like the ridgid 3 box system if you think of it, a large rolling cart on the bottom, a medium tool box on top and in the center has the organizer with bins and is actually cheaper too. fatmax =$80 dewalt =$90 vs ridgid set about $130.

Javier what's up bro hey thanks for the hat bro!! And yea man I'm getting a lil itch to wanna get them. Lol!! But hopefully HD will have these on holiday sale also I know they are already have great prices but one can only hope right!!

You're welcome Mike!