hello from the old world

claudio

Hi to everybody on Tia!!I'm Claudio from Italy,34 years old,3 kids,1 angry wife and 20 years of my life in the fu##$@n' concrete...I'm a poor tool junkie too..long time reading Tia rewiews and forum and now (with wife support) I can post and introduce myself...i know that the construction techniques is very different here in Italy from your great and little bit crazy country but this is for me a great opportunity match the experience with other passionate people like me.with the company where I work I got access to almost every tool from hilti(fleet service).if you got any questions about European tools i will be glad to investigate about it.i love all you guys here,Dan and Eric,the grandmaster conductor,the deal finder dr,the voice of the reason regopit,chrisk the rocker(I'm with you man ACDC rocks the planet),Javier,Frankie,tool whore....and everyone in here.thanks for all the time readin your post and improve myself with your skills.i try to participate on the forum but i will be short cause I'm so slow writing with mobile (for what I wrote about one hour....)greeting from Italy and SSSSOOOO sorry for all the errors with my English.i will improve.ps:thanx Chrisk for persuaded me to buy the great Bosch glm 50 radio.the jobsite will never be the same!!!boooomtrakkutrakkuboooom!!!with remote... keep on breaking concrete in a free world. sorry for the joke tone...don't get me wrong

• Like 1

welcome Claudio to the forum - glad to have you here. that bosch radio is awesome - you wont regret it :P

ya hilti is really common in Europe. I remember using all kinda hilti tools when I helped out a friend when he was short on workers on a jobsite. I am originally from Germany and moved out to the US 3y ago - since then I never thought about going back :P

Hi madman and thank for the welcome!Germany workers is almost a mith here in Italy...i always dream to work in Germany and Japan...now is impossible for the family.anyway I think hilti quality. is going slowly down in the past 3/5 years.remains a top notch brand but I start to prefer Bosch and metabo(except for the diamond water core sistem) and not only for the price.

Welcome to the forum Claudio. Enjoy your time here and as far as being the voice of reason lets not get crazy. As for your english no worries I was born and raised her in the states and still have trouble speaking and writing english. Have fun and enjoy. What part Italy are you from my family is from Genoa

I'm from rimini(Italian California...) been sometimes in Genova,magic sea city with even mountains,to visit the aquarium...regopit half stallion,chrisk quarter stallion so...we can do some Italian job!like concrete shoes,wood jackets,swim with the car...nice!!!just kiddid' FBI!!!!!proud to be Italian but for rinascimento not for the billions of problems of my country.thanx again for the welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Claudio, sorry I'm a little late to the welcome party.. glad to have you here!!

Italy is such an amazing country! I was there about 1 year ago, stayed in Positano and Amalfi first, this had to be my favorite place i have ever been in the world! Then we spent a day seeing pompei, Vesuvius and Herculaneum.. after that we finished up the trip in Rome which was just an amazing place to be!! Such a great place with so much to see and so much history!

John