revenge work place pranks.

TylerDama

Hahaha classic..

Take all his tools out his box then screw it to the deck,replace tools and wait with your camera to video the profanity that follow..

Did it to a plasterer,he had three buckets..plaster water and an empty bucket..fixed the empty bucket to the deck with a 1'1/2 screw then filled it with water..needless to say he wasn't impressed

I like Claudio's way of thinking but that takes a lot of time and effort. Take some C5A anti seize and put some on his tool handles one little wipe of this stuff goes on for days. Once you get this stuff on something it is everywhere or just go on line and sign him up for Out Magazine  or Just Us Boys or just put a dead fish under ihis truck seat and let that AZ sun work it's magic

• Like 1

Not a lot of effort regopit...you just have to chain the toilet with the poor fool inside and you got all the time to take the hose of compressor and stick in the tank of the toilet by the hole drilled before.(satanic moth*&%$#er...).of course if you have a crane in the jobsite you can do some supreme pranks...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

REVENGE UPDATE: I got him back by wrapping his strippers with elc. tape. His rebuttal was COVERING my tool pouch (with tools inside) with elc. tape. That's ok because at the end of the day after he had all of his stuff in his tool bag I wrapped it in tie wire then duck tape.... literally made his bag into a silver ball.

• Like 2

for the welders out there, we used to take electrical tape and cover the screen from the inside ..........WTF? $%^#@ is all ya heard.......

or put steel dye in gloves if they went missing all the time ....ya knew who took your gloves before long.......