What do you carry???

tascher1

The it's little laser gun from MiB. That and a Leatherman Mut or a SOG Power Assist at work. At home I have a Leatherman Charge AL. Also my quick wit, sarcastic one liners and natural New England Devil May Care attitude. Oh yeah...and my swinging....;)

All I carry is my cellphone car keys and wallet. I should start carrying a knife or multitool I just don't like too many things in my pockets. I don't live that far from Detroit and never felt the need to carry ever, but that's just me. I'm not an anti gun person I really want a FN Scar-17 that gun is a beast expensive as hell too. I just like the fact it shoots 7.62. The problem is I'm in the city so its a drive to go to a range to shoot rifles.

And....the cost of ammo for the 7.62 ain't it cheap my man. If you really want a long arm, look for a .223. You can buy conversion kits to make them into .22 calibre for "plinking" at the range. But truth be told Jason, I don't own any guns, just my work tools. My MUT is specifically designed to field strip my M4 and that's why I carry it at work. Maybe when I retire I'll get a gun, but not a darn thing now. Now drill bits....I got me some drill bits! I also got me some nails...I gots me some power tools...:)

• Like 1

My employers generally don't want me carrying a pistol, so I just stick with a Leatherman Supertool 300. And, honestly with everything else I carry at work, a Smith & Wesson 629 would be a lot of extra weight to carry...

The one thing I always have in my pocket is this German Eye Brand pocket knife. Mrs. Conductor got it for me for our first Christmas together. Eyes are known as working knives and are generally pretty basic, but this is a fancier model with surgical blades, stag handle, nickel bolsters, and brass pins and liners. It's one of the very few knives you find anymore that's still hand forged (Notice the slight waves in the back of the blade)

post-515-0-97247700-1413670629_thumb.jpg

post-515-0-41166700-1413670894_thumb.jpg