What do you carry???

tascher1

a little late to the party but i highly recommend carrying a small flashlight i use mine everyday

Totally agree, but in my situation the type of specs I wanted were hard to find. Seems that these days decent lights have too many modes and won't remember the mode you left them on. Or you have to spend a million bucks for the specs you want. You want bright, gotta pay, you want mode memory, gotta pay, you want compact lightweight, gotta pay. Finally found a few that I liked but wasn't gonna spend a lot for a light that I was gonna bang around at work. Was settled on buying a Fenix PD35 and then found a light that was pretty close to the PD35 in specs, but was cheaper. Bought it and so far it's been stellar. Takes one 18650 so I keep a few at work, a few at home, and I'm good to go.

Can't stand doing anything without knowing I have a light, there's too many times I need illumination throughout the day.

As for coffee, generally I'm not a huge coffee drinker but when McDonald's came out with their vanilla iced coffee I was addicted for a long time. Finally had to stop driving over there every damn day, was getting a little ridiculous.

I don't need more than 2 cups of coffee per day

What a Rookie. 3 to 4 cups at the in the morning at the house stop on the way to the job and pick up a XL coffee. Stop on the way home and pick up a XL coffee and 2 or 3 cups at home and yes I can fall asleep while drinking my coffee at night.