Save the boobies....use pink tools this month!

tascher1

I sure would ,I have a very dear friend of mine who passed away from cancer 2yrs ago she was one of the strongest person ive had the pleasure of entering in my life so to represent pink is a honor for me and if I cant get my Dewalt impact in pink that would be awesome!!

• Like 1

My first wife passed away from breast cancer when she was 38. That was 20 years ago and I have to say that the pink in support of awareness and research has made a change. Not so much as a cure but the help and support the patient's get.  

• Like 1

Maybe even just starting out with some DeWalt, Milwaukee....(insert your fav brand) T-shirts geared towards the cause. I think its cool that even harden tradesmen can help support this great cause by wearing some pink this month. Seems like the disease has affected quite a bit of us just on this forum alone.

• Like 1

Mac tools has a whole line of stuff that funds breast cancer. Its a campaign called "wrenching for a cure".

This is this months catalog Cover.

Mac%20Tools%20Flyer%2011.png

You can order almost any tool chest from mac tools and have it come in pink and support breast cancer.

Because Us Mechanics love boobies and big chests.

a7647e3b4f62bef3038e2dca88700ce2.jpgPicture3_zpse2b202d1.jpg

http://resources.mactools.com/flyers/CAM_2014_11/index.html#/10/

• Like 3

DR also found the chest and I think it said 10% was going to help research

Well that's the snap on chest.

I couldn't find out the % donated when you buy the mac chest. Oh and turns out you can also buy pink mac service carts too.

BWoB5tIIEAEAV6y1_zps9821227e.jpg

I might talk to the mac tools guy who comes to the place I had my summer job last year, latter today.

• Like 1