Huge One Day Deal At Home Depot 10/9/14

DR99

I'm tempted on the mini router or laser level but I really don't need either of them at the moment. I also just spend 200 dollars on Ridgid storage containers too. So I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. Plus they usually have the Bosch Colt on sale for Black Friday most of the time. I don't think you get the plunge base though. Oh well don't need to go bankrupt buying tools. I don't need right at the moment. The next big purchase is an Impact Wrench.

• Like 1

A modular storage system was on my list for a long time. I was hoping Milwaukee would have a system but that never panned out, so this is the next best thing and its highly affordable. The next thing was tstacks but the cart was 129 dollars. I can get 2 Ridgid bottoms pieces with wheels for that price. Lboxes and Toughboxes are even more expensive

Oh I know DR I have the big tough box and still haven't been able to afford the others at the moment. I really like it a lot and get a lot compliments on it but I don't c myself with everything in the next year or so :( I haven't had a chance to stop by HD to check out the rigids but mayby this weekend I will

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114