TIA takes over Tradesman TV :)

DR99

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Yea baby and that's why Dan and Eric are the best!!!! Guys I don't have a face book this is my Facebook !!! Of course I had my wifey join ur FB page.

You really should get one Bigmikez you don't have to friend anyone if you don't want. It's just nice because of all the free giveaways they have via facebook that's all your missing out :)

I know we give Barnaby crap but he was just trying to make a living. I just wish Tool Select wasn't so infomercial feeling. It was a nice concept and they were filming it in Michigan so that sucks that those jobs were lost. I think its really hard to monetize the tool review thing and not look like a sell out at the same time. If you look no one is doing daily videos like TIA anymore. Some times I wish I was closer and could stop by TIA HQ and say hello.

• Like 1

It wasn't ever Barnaby that we didn't like, it was the Toolselect operating premise. It was n't a review, it was a paid infomercial and not a very good one at that. I'm all for seeing the advancement of the internet tool community, but Toolselect just wasn't my speed.

• 2 weeks later...