Milwaukee 6950-80 Miter

ChrisK

is it  like or the same as the one Regopit posted chris?

Same exact one. It is a 40% of set. Regopit is going to love this when he sees it. Gotta get that guy up here to give it a whirl! From what I understand it is a store return with no use. I should have it in a couple of days and will post some pics. I bought a refurbished Midi to go with it for DC as my workshop is TINY.

• Like 1

If you need a hand ordering, I have a couple of great contacts (Bob Marino in NJ and Amy Bender at Woodcraft in Maryland....really crazy trying to order off the list, they go so quickly. I've only seen the Kapex on twice and I refreshed the list today and it had just posted some think I got the only one). They do have a ton of cordless drills and jigsaws, some dust collectors and sanders.

Chris you are one lucky Mo Fo. I'm glad that you were able to get the Festool. I was looking today at the list it was very temping but I have spent enough on tools this month. I bought the Milwaukee 18V Fuel 7 1/4" cir saw, 18v Fuel Hole Hawg,  18v Fuel grinder and the 18V Multi-Tool and 2 4.0 Batteries. I need to give it a brake. I have been out looking at new box trailers so I need to start putting money aside for that.

• Like 2

Same exact one. It is a 40% of set. Regopit is going to love this when he sees it. Gotta get that guy up here to give it a whirl! From what I understand it is a store return with no use. I should have it in a couple of days and will post some pics. I bought a refurbished Midi to go with it for DC as my workshop is TINY.

My wife loves New Hampshire, So coming up that way would be easy but, in the mean time maybe you can make you can make the Festool connect in March 2015 in Rhode Island 

• Like 1

My wife loves New Hampshire, So coming up that way would be easy but, in the mean time maybe you can make you can make the Festool connect in March 2015 in Rhode Island

Wow. I didn't know it was there again! I will TRY to make that. I really missed out last year and was really happy you got to go. (Not to mention THANKYOU!). Anytime your up here just let me know, will tip a pint!

No problem Brian...if you want to order, check the link regularly. Call Bob Marino in NJ or Amy at Woodcraft in Maryland. They drop ship right to your door and from order to delivery it's about one week. These two are the best. Buying is a real pain in the A$& because people jump on this stuff so quick and the ordering is archaic so be patient.

http://www.bobmarinosbesttools.com/

And

Woodcraft Md. (301) 984-9033

Thanks NE.....looks like I'll be working some OT but not too much....40% off is one heck of a deal. I'll have it paid off in a couple of weeks with my tool money set aside.

it's gonna be well worth the money. you made the right choice, trust me.. your gonna love it! I'm pumped for you that you were able to snag it!! Happy cutting :)

• Like 1