Another HD One-Day-Sale

madman_us

Yea I'm surprised HD doesn't have a west coast warehouse. I had a few items ship out from California that I ordered from HD mostly Ryobi cordless lawn tools, and my Ego bare trimmer. They were probably fresh off the boat from China. Most things ship from HD warehouse in Maryland, but a few things have shipped direct from the manufacturer Klein tools in particular, and my big industrial case of TP . It's about 2-3 days from when I order to receiving most orders.

I think Lowes ships from warehouses and stores, and Amazon has warehouses everywhere. I will say it does suck they have put more restrictions on amazon prime. You could ship some big heavy items next day air like a generator for like $4.99 when it started. It was a nice thing if you had an emergency and couldn't get one locally :) You can't do that anymore now it takes like 4 days.

I was going to add the only other problem Lowes just doesn't have the tool deals like Home Depot though. They have them occasional, but its not as good usually. I did notice HD kicked Bosch out of the mini store they had at this one HD by me IT started as Hilti, then went Bosch, It's now Milwaukee. Think Bosch and Loews might go exclusive? Like Milwaukee and Makita, Ridgid, and Ryobi are with Home Depot?

everytime when I ordered something from Lowes - it came from the store, so they prolly send it from the warehouse to the store and then to the customer. ya you are right, amazon is just everywhere....ya it depends on where the next item is located/ stored or which warehouse has the item.

ya here my local HD doesn't really carry Bosch tools, just drill bits, jigsaw blades etc...

next lowes is 45mins away and even this store has Bosch tools, but more to the lower end.

most of the time I drive to a further Lowes, which is really big and this one has way more variety in Bosch tools.

I called it the super lowes :D

Ya Lowes are rare on deals - but when they have some, then they are good. specially during the black Friday and x-mas holidays.

I have owned the Bosch 130' laser level for over a year. I bought for about $90. It's worth the price and it is incredibly accurate. I did have to replace my batteries a few months back because they exploded inside and were leaking acid. Do yourself a favor and use Duracell instead of the prepackaged batteries.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584