Dewalt DCS387 Hits Amazon.

Samuel L.

That price for the bare tool is not bad and compared to it's bigger brother it's only under by a very little comin in at 0-2900 spm and the bigger one being 0-3000 spm and u get a led light that the other doesn't have so I'm on the fence as to if I should put my other on CL?? Would u guys trade in the bigger version for this?

The Corded version didn't really seem to be popular. I heard about it then nothing about it it didn't seem to be a hit as a tool launch. It doesn't mean it was a bad tool it just means people weren't that wowed by it . It could be that corded tools are just not getting much attention anymore too.

The tough cases deals don't seem to equipped to be cheaper to make. The drill and impact kit uses the cheaper 771 drill and 1.3 amp batteries, and this one uses the 3.0ah packs. If you check dewalts page they might list what battery it really ships with. Cpo a Recon sale on the 15 amp Milwaukee super sawzall for 24hours. It's one of the few tools still made in the usa. http://www.cpooutlets.com/factory-reconditioned-milwaukee-6538-821-15-amp-super-sawzall-orbital-reciprocating-saw-with-case/milr6538-821,default,pd.html?ref=em20141015&ref=isEmail&src=milr6538821emailexcl

They have the drill kit at my local HD with the tough box. I was chatting with the tool guy for a minute after he tried to find the ridgid cases for in back. He wasn't able too they were still on the pallets. I want to get them before anyone else can grab them :)

That happened to me as well. Similar situation. I went in the store to pick up some evaporative cooler pads. I serviced my friends unit. So i was asking for a specific size - 0 in the shelf but the HD guy said that they have 150 in the store. Soooo they started looking for them with 5 employees. They looked thru the whole store. I already waited 3h for them to find that stuff. Then they came back to me and told me that they have a truck coming in tonight with those pads. I said i would come back tonight then. In the evening i went back and talked to the same guy. He said that he couldn't find the pads on the truck. I was really pissed. So he delivered a msg from the manager that someone will drive in the morning to a different store and will pick them up for me and i can get them at 10am. I came back the next morning and they finally had the pads ready for me in a cart. A manager's notice was on it too and it said that the customer will get the pads for FREE. So i got $140 pads for FREE. Really nice lol

• Like 1