My Dewalt Colection

Samuel L.

• 1 month later...

Hey KWC! I'll post a picture shortly. I a in the process of moving my tiny woodshop into my laundry and weight lifting area in the basement, downsizing my exercise area to a Bowflex and free weight bench with the washer, dryer and freezer into the tiny woodshop and making a LITTLE woodshop!!!!! Clearly an upgrade. I don't (well now I do) have a hammer drill. So....I bought the American made DCK290L2 Hammer and Impact kit for $285 at Lowes. Included in the purchase....DCS391 circular saw. So....my three bladed planer now has some hello friends in my otherwise green and blue shop. I'll try to attach a link for the pics as I cannot upload pictures to our site anymore due to size limitations.

Yea I wish I had the time to just stay home one day and hawk Craigslist lol just one day is that touch to ask!!!

I check the classifieds everyday sometimes 4 times a day but still some things fall between my fingers like a brand new M18 Fuel drill and impact with 4 Ah batteries, case, and dual charger for 125$, makes me want to cry thinking about it.