News!! Anchors from Dewalt..

Kenneth Denmark

Hopefully they release some more surprises in time for Christmas.like Festool did.

I could happen but I doubt it its a little too close to Christmas now to launch a new product. I bet we see some new tools announced after the first of the year.

@KWC, are the dispensing tools for the chemical anchors also usable on regular 310ml caulking tubes?

I'm looking at the DFC1610150 and DFC1610200 models (made by Soraton)

these ones...

attachicon.gifdfc1610200-logo.jpg

That will be a yes! :-)

That will be a yes! :-)

Great! Thanks! :)

I do have a caulking gun from the same manufacturer (Soraton), but it has an aluminum tube with a screw on cap. Still wanted to get one with an open cradle and now that I have seen these from DeWALT, the choice is easy (also because the Soraton models are black with mintgreen, yuk!) ;)

if any of you see it at a store near you .. I would be really happy if any of you took a picture, it would be cool to see how it looks in the US..

Only displays I've seen are end cap displays at certain HD's. I've picked up a few as non stock because they're getting shipped to stores that aren't setup to stock them.

• 2 weeks later...