DCR006 Bluetooth Speaker

Mr. Yellow

Coming next month in the US, the DeWALT DCR006 Bluetooth speaker...

DCR006-1.jpg

DCR006-2.jpg

DCR006_E1.jpg

New to the market is the DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker. Where other jobsite options on the market involve more features that drive up the cost, the DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker targets users that mainly stream their music from their phone or MP3 player.

The DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker is a really simple and easy to use setup. You’ve got a USB charging port for your device, Bluetooth connectivity, and an auxiliary port. This is a great option for users that actually want to have their phone on them. You know, someone might actually call or text and you don’t want to run across the site to get your phone. The solution to that has either been to use the phone’s rather poor speakers or drag the radio around with you.

The DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker is powered by an included AC adapter or with your 12V Max/20V Max Lithium-ion Battery. Bluetooth 4.0 is installed on the system to provide the most up to date connectivity. A pair of 2-1/2″ speakers provide sound. The design features a rubber overmold and rubber feet. An LED light bar makes the display easy to read while the large rubber buttons make it easy to adjust settings while wearing gloves. Just make sure that you mute the speaker when your wife calls while you’re listening from another room.

“Many professionals on jobsites either listen to or stream music from their mobile phones. Often, contractors who want to stay mobile will listen to their music through the phone’s speaker setting,” says Todd Plajzer, Product Manager, DEWALT. “The AC/DC DCR006 Jobsite Bluetooth Speaker gives users the option to listen to music from their Bluetooth-compatible device without sacrificing the sound quality.”

The DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker is slated to retail for $89, but it looks like Home Depot already has their product page up and running with a $79 price tag. It will be available starting in November at DeWalt retailers nationwide.

- Power by 12-volt/20-volt MAX batteries or AC power adaptor

- Up to 100 ft. range

- Up to 15 hours runtime (1.5Ah 20-volt MAX)

- Rugged and durable design to withstand tough jobsite conditions

• Like 2

That cool to see and you can get one cheaper on Amazon. I have the Bosch PB360 and love it. Heavy and big but hey....they shot the thing multiple times from a catapult. It's gotta be heavy. Like the song says....He ain't heavy.,.he's my brother.....(yeah baby yeah!!! Austin Powers)"

• Like 1

79 bucks is a great price hope it stays that way, i like that it doesn't look like it wont take up space but I wonder how durable it is without the roll cage. 15 hrs on a 1.5ah battery is awesome cant wait to c it in the stores

if you look at the design the roll cage is built in. I wouldn't worry about is durability at all because Milwaukee's radios have built in rill cage designs and their built like tasks to take a beating. The m12 radio has thick rubber armor
  • Like 1

I just searched for it too on the EU market - I didn't find anything too....

maybe our DeWalt experts have an idea....

but when there is no chance at all, if you are really interested in that item....

I can ship it to you....payment can be in Euros, since I still have my bank account in Germany.

Madman you are so gentle!every time I was in Germany I always think Germans are gentlemen...but rude!before creating you disturb I wish to understand if with it I can connect my Nokia Lumia and go to a site for mp3 listening and listen with the bosch(I'm only a poor "Maurer"(mason in German language?)don't understand almost nothing of technology...)very very loud.thank you again anyway here madman!!!