Jump to content

Power Base Excel


kinard

Recommended Posts

Product; PBX 1000 RHD 230v~50Hz 1000w

No.750min-1

I have this drill which is giving me slight shock, (i.e. like being prodded with needles) from the silver part, theres no shock from either the hand piece or trigger. Any idea what is wrong before I break it down.

Also if I place a face tester to metal parts while drill is running it lights up, should this happen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it is very dangous, maybe the insulation of the drill have been damaged, normally, such drill should have double insulation, the trigger of switch and the handle's material is plastics, it is not conductor, so the face tester can not light

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Member Statistics

    16,993
    Total Members
    6,555
    Most Online
    Cobia98
    Newest Member
    Cobia98
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...