Festool multitool at toolnut

chadlanthier

Running joke from last year...Regopit superimposed a pic of me, Eric and Dan on the gay a$5 Bosch Chino dorks model,ing in Prague or something! Don't worry NE...you and me.....Festool! Green Baby.....GREEN!!!!!

Phew!   you had me worried for a minute!!  :)       

after seeing those pictures i must admit, you wear those little pants well my friend  hahahaha     

and as far as the apron goes.. thats a hard one.. yes on one hand an apron is much more at home in "da kitchen" but then again do "da bitches" really deserve a festool apron?? also we dont want them making their kitchen duties faster-easier-smarter.. then they will start finding free time in which they will wander from the kitchen... they will start to want equal rights, ability to vote, real jobs and...... us to cook for them NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!    keem the women away from the festool apron!    its perfectly acceptable for a man to wear a SHOP apron as long as it is made of leather or has a tool/gun/car brand on it    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 2

Been thinking about this just a little... I'm starting to think that both the Fein and the Festool have capibilities so far advance from what I need and/or make use of, that either would be way overkill.

But then, I like overkill.

Been thinking about this just a little... I'm starting to think that both the Fein and the Festool have capibilities so far advance from what I need and/or make use of, that either would be way overkill.

But then, I like overkill.

im not sure what your usage is, professional or personal and how frequent, but my guess is that either the supercut or the Vecturo are wayyyy overkill.. if you are considering a Multitool, do yourself the favor and really consider the a Fein.. they are exceptionally engineered tools and do their job very well.. 

the older style FMM250Q is still awesome and on on sale over at the Tool Nut with all the accessories for $200  that is awesome price (same price as the newer FMM350Q without all the accessories)  

http://www.toolnut.com/Fein_FMM250QTOP_Multimaster_Oscillating_Tool_Kit_p/fmm250qtop.htm

(the picture on tool nut is wrong and is of the newer model.. the part number is correct though, the accessories should be very similar)

Yeah, John, the Fein Multimaster is what I'll likely end up with. It will be total overkill for personal use, but I kinda like German tools, so a little extra dough won't bother me that much.

Also plan to get an M12 cordless, if they ever come out with a Fuel version.

Pumpkins beware! LOL

Hey I can reply only now..learn some style from the European workers!bosh work wears is amazing!your carhart or baklader here is only for the skaters guy!why I have to see those three Yankee face beyond two of my favorite brand(Bosch and ducati)??especially the one with the salopette!definitely close the book with Bosch...chris..you deserve this...

• 9 months later...

Festool has a new multitool out and it's at the toolnut. Starting at $425. Looks like it has a few add ons.

Festool has a new multitool out and it's at the toolnut. Starting at $425. Looks like it has a few add ons.

It seems to be very similar to the fein, in fact they share a motor don't they?