my first red tool

madman_us

I just went to HD to check for a multi tool. Need to finish up a prehung door. I talked to the manager about one specific corded tool which wasn't anymore in the shelf and he said they are out of stock. I told him that i need one today. So he showed me the Milwaukee m12 cordless multi tool 2426-20. I said ya its a nice item but it dont come with a battery & charger. He said, let me see what i can do for you. After 10 mins he came back with a brand new m12 charger and m12 2aH battery and said i give you that for free. I paid and walked out with a smile

• Like 3

I'm really surprised you didn't go with Bosch! As far as the M12 goes....I've had mine for three or four years. It's a great little multi tool. Javier has a great review on this little guy. I have the M12 Rotary Tool, the M12 Multi tool and the M12 Fuel Hackzall....I love my M12 cutters. I'm hopeful they will come out with a brushless version of this little guy. Go back and give your HD manage a hug, that was a great deal plus it just opened up a new battery line for you.

• Like 1

have had my m12 multi for a while and use it lots for sanding as well as cutting......got mine at a rock bottom price too.....our local sears stores were clearing out all of their Milwaukee line so I scored on some tools that visit.....bought the last 3 of their m12 XC batteries for a total of $68 taxed in........walked up to the counter with the 3 batteries and the clerk says if you buy them separately I can use a $10 off $25 coupon for each one.........lol I say OK...lol

20140429_220425.jpg

• Like 2

I'm really surprised you didn't go with Bosch! As far as the M12 goes....I've had mine for three or four years. It's a great little multi tool. Javier has a great review on this little guy. I have the M12 Rotary Tool, the M12 Multi tool and the M12 Fuel Hackzall....I love my M12 cutters. I'm hopeful they will come out with a brushless version of this little guy. Go back and give your HD manage a hug, that was a great deal plus it just opened up a new battery line for you.

I didn't go with bosch HD dont carry Bosch multi tools in the store. I needed one asap to finish up a job. But i will get one from Bosch soon: P

Thats awesome Madman, my first m12 was the screwdriver but I got that one used on craigslist. I didn't think I'd like it and bought it mostly for the 2 batteries and charger, all for $50 so I could just buy baretools from there on. And this m12 multitool was my second m12 and my first new one. Would've bought just the baretool but HD only had kits at the time, I still use this multitool more than the others because its cordless and doesn't lack power for a 12v

have had my m12 multi for a while and use it lots for sanding as well as cutting......got mine at a rock bottom price too.....our local sears stores were clearing out all of their Milwaukee line so I scored on some tools that visit.....bought the last 3 of their m12 XC batteries for a total of $68 taxed in........walked up to the counter with the 3 batteries and the clerk says if you buy them separately I can use a $10 off $25 coupon for each one.........lol I say OK...lol

20140429_220425.jpg

I wish sears over here sold milwaukee and other brands like bosch, makita, hitachi. They used to sell bosch powertools but I haven't seen any anymore. All they have now is Dewalt and ofcourse craftsman- I like going to sears because I can get some serious discounts plus coupons, plus shop your way points

Thats awesome Madman, my first m12 was the screwdriver but I got that one used on craigslist. I didn't think I'd like it and bought it mostly for the 2 batteries and charger, all for $50 so I could just buy baretools from there on. And this m12 multitool was my second m12 and my first new one. Would've bought just the baretool but HD only had kits at the time, I still use this multitool more than the others because its cordless and doesn't lack power for a 12v

I like it too. Super lightweight and has good power. I comment your review on that. Looked it up on YouTube and saw right away your vid.