Craftsman C3 19.2v inflator (cordless compressor)

Bikeguy

I have a craftsman C3 19.2v cordless inflator that uses a rechargable battery pack. It is for the U.S. 110v power system. I travel to Europe often with a professional cycling team. I have taken this with me to Europe to inflate our bicycle wheels. For now I bought (in Europe) a 220 to 110 power converter that I plug the charger into to charge the batteries. I want to find a similar (cordless air inflator) item that is 220v that I can take to Europe and not rely (have to have) my power converter. I have heard that either Makita or Bosch has a similar item that they sell in Europe that is already for the 220 sytem so I can get rid of my power converter. I want to simplify. Anyone know of these items that are 220?

Vincent

Makita and Bosch both make one. There are a a lot of companies out their who the 220. The problem is when you go to their USA website, you will only see the 110. What I found best is go to their German website, use google translate and you can see all the diferrent ones they make. They have a lof them. If you need more help, please let me know.