new Milwaukee m12 compact vacuum coming early 2015!!!!

Duns221

Looks sweet, I just bought the makita 18v that looks just like this for fast job cleanups.. I love the thing it's so nice not to have to lug out one of my extractors and all the floor pieces just for a quick cleanup.

yeah i most likely won't get one because its m12, if it was m18 i would because it would last longer.  but i do need one so i might go with the dewalt if they don't make an m18

This is one of the few Milwaukee releases I'm not anticipating much. I have the M18, so I don't really have a need for it.

I suppose it would be great for holing under a drill when making a hole or something small like that.

yeah i hear what your saying, i would get this if it was m18, i don't like having to bend down to vacuum the crevices of my shop(but that probably says more about me being lazy than about the tool) if they had it in m18 i would buy it in a heartbeat

• Like 1

They responded to a comment I made on Instagram and said it would be back up shortly.

Tool Nut has it listed for $59 which is a pretty great deal imo.

I was going to order one even though it won't ship til sometime in January but most every other site (including Tools in Action) has removed the articles/ad for it. 

They responded to a comment I made on Instagram and said it would be back up shortly.

Tool Nut has it listed for $59 which is a pretty great deal imo.

I was going to order one even though it won't ship til sometime in January but most every other site (including Tools in Action) has removed the articles/ad for it. 

huh good to know thanks

• 2 weeks later...