what is your favorite new tool?

Duns221

I don't know about the best tool I own for the year is, but I do know right at this moment my DCF680 <Gyro Screwdriver> is getting a work out on  148 outlet/switch covers, 115 outlets and 33 switches!!!     

Not to mention the new hinges I have to install on the cabinets      .....   weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........SCREW SCREW SCREW

Hand tool wise, the Proto Duratek drivers. These are great drivers from my favorite brand. Might be the best drivers on the market for my tastes.

Best power tool I acquired this year was the Mac BWP050, but I'm equally excited about the 7-1/4" Fuel circ saw.

Hand tool wise, the Proto Duratek drivers. These are great drivers from my favorite brand. Might be the best drivers on the market for my tastes.

Best power tool I acquired this year was the Mac BWP050, but I'm equally excited about the 7-1/4" Fuel circ saw.

I've been looking out for good deals on the durateks but at full price i just can't afford something like that i don't need

I love all my tools, especially my M12 & M18 stuff but my new favorite has to be my new M12 Fuel 5/8" Rotary Hammer. It's unbelievable how much power they packed into such a compact package!

As for beers, there are great beers everywhere! So much beer, so little time.

I've been looking out for good deals on the durateks but at full price i just can't afford something like that i don't need

Every year on Cyber Monday Zoro tools has a 30-40% off sale on any item they sell. I always hold off on a couple big items and get them then.

They carry Proto, Blackhawk, Milwaukee and about 100 other brands. It's a one stop shop for me. If you sign up on their mailing list they have 10-20% one day only sale fairly often.

Since the wife and I got our first house this year ive been stocking up on tools and such to use around here,by far my Fav new stuff is my Bosch 12v kit. I cant believe how compact and powerful they are,if for some reason they ever die I may try the M12 milwaukee stuff.

Althou not really considered a "PRO" brand anymore I really like my Porter Cable 20v tools as well. Im looking to get the new hammerdrill they have out when its not totally sold out everywhere lol.

On my list to still get is a miter saw and stand too.

Mmmm Beer,California has alot of good beers,I like sam Adams alot thou. Recently  ive taken a liking to hard cider, ACE cidery here in Cali makes some fantastic all natural cider. They have a wide variety too, try the pear or pumpkin seasonal they have out right now its good stuff.

conductor I've been eyeing that Mac BWP050 to add to my Dewalt set as I've found myself needing a big impact, how much u pick that badboy up for? And where Ive been on ebay and the set is like $699 I'm hoping to find atleast the bare tool

Every year on Cyber Monday Zoro tools has a 30-40% off sale on any item they sell. I always hold off on a couple big items and get them then.

They carry Proto, Blackhawk, Milwaukee and about 100 other brands. It's a one stop shop for me. If you sign up on their mailing list they have 10-20% one day only sale fairly often.

Do they ever run any other screaming deals the rest of the year? I missed BF, but would like to pick up some fairly expensive items...

Do they ever run any other screaming deals the rest of the year? I missed BF, but would like to pick up some fairly expensive items...

They do, but they are usually one day only sales they call "flash sales". I'll see what I can find out about their upcoming sales.

• Like 1