New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

Thanks PeteW! It's still a work in progress. I moved the Kapex to the opposite side before vacation and am adding my Dad's radial with a dado blade maybe tomorrow or Monday. Still doing a lot but this past week and today was vacation! Can't wait to hit the shop again.

• Like 1

And I just built two miter saw wings for my Kapex. Last day of vacation so I wanted to get this done. Super simplistic wings, 3/4" plywood 60"x8" with 3/4" plywood fence. I aseembled these on 2x4 881mm long to accolade the height of the saw on the table. Still a work in progress so.....:)

Today I added a shop built cabinet to my workable. I made it out of scraps just like the other drawer assembly, this with particle and 3/4" plywood. All in all came out okay. I'll be making door for both cabinets maybe this week

• Like 1

I like all tape measure holders there on front of bench. I can never find a tape measure when I need one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Chad! My problem too. I bought some handy bars at lowes and some washers and bolts to

Make the appropriate space for each bar. Works out pretty slick!