New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

I don't think I'll be making him jealous ;)

However, just finished putting together my best fence system. Hung the other gladiator cabinet and did the walls. Now off to get manure for the second tier garden wall I'm building my Wife. Thankfully I can go to work tomorrow and relax ;)

looks really good. what's in that porter cable box tho?

Pete, that's the deluxe porter cable 12" dovetail jig. I haven't used it yet! :( Been waiting to make room in my shop to actually use it! Plus, my neighbor has asked that I build some wooden boxes for a new amp he has designed. I'm going to be using the jig and my Domino like crazy here shortly!

Pete, that's the deluxe porter cable 12" dovetail jig. I haven't used it yet! :( Been waiting to make room in my shop to actually use it! Plus, my neighbor has asked that I build some wooden boxes for a new amp he has designed. I'm going to be using the jig and my Domino like crazy here shortly

wow very cool, i didn't even know they made that, cant wait to see what you make with it

• Like 1

And I got my Fastcap Best Fence set up. Also added a rolling cart for my DW734. No the DW745 and DW734 can scoot all over the shop. The DW734 table is a bit longer and has underneath storage for my Delta scroll saw and Skil grinder as they don't get used too much but are nice to have handy. Limited pics for a reason but here ya go!

Made some more headway, rolling cart for the Dewalt box done. Hung a Gladiator cabinet. I'll wait to post that pic though....it's pretty Fes-Cool ;)

That Festool green sticker looks pretty sharp on the yellow box. Maybe Festool and Dewalt could form a partnership!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back from Woodcraft and my Wife was telling my friend, Dick....."well, I think I'm going to build a bookshelf. I'm now a woodworker" :D

She is so stinking cute!

The real question...do you let her use the Festool?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...