New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

My Wife wouldn't let me get another saw outside of this. I was really focused on the PM2000 or the Sawstop cabinet for the price of this machine it was a no guess jump on it now kind of thing. I love the mobile base. It's the cats shiny behind!

As a matter of fact Chad.....I do. She's awesome.

And to my other news. Got my taxes done tonight but prior to I finished assembling and truing up my new Sawstop CNS175 with mobile base and DC attachment. The saw runs wonderfully and is quiet. Smooth too. I'll be trading out the stamped wings for cast iron but I was quite happy to hear her purr to life. The brake system started right up and went through its checks and whenever I brushed the blade the light turned red. Here she is.....

• Like 4

Hey guys, thought I'd post a pic of my new baby....got a big project going on right now and got to run the Sawstop for its first run.....plus the Domino......sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......

Naturally with this big ba-lue o had to remove a shop wall and move everything around. Still in progress but will add some pics soon!

chris all in all what is the overall foot print of that bad boy?

Thanks a lot guys, Comp, the machine is the CNS175-TGP36 and its has a foot print of 33"x70". Weighs in with the stamped steel and wing at around 450. 36" rip. It sounds beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Coming from the contractor saw this beauty hums.

nice thank you for taking the time to check for me, I'm still looking for a table saw and the longer I wait I suppose the better the saw I will end up with.....I have a spot approx. 104"x 132" but that will include walking space.....

No problem Comp, the CNS175 comes with a slightly smaller profile but truthfully when I take an update picture of the shop it takes up the lions share of my shop. Truthfully Comp, this kit as I have it outfitted is $1900 US but I got it for $950 plus the cost of the mobile base and 36" T Glide Beisemyer fence. It truly is amazing and in my advance class I've been using the cabinet version with the same footprint and the contractor version is rock solid. I'm hoping to shoot a video of the machine maybe over the weekend and go over the cool stuff.

I live in an awesome country, live in an awesome part of the country as well, 10 minutes from wild life, bird hunting, fishing, Hockey, bear moose wilderness in general but not much woodworking places........what gives....?

• Like 1