New Shop Underway!

ChrisK

22 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Well guys, it's official. I do not own a part of America any longer. We move in to my in laws home three nights ago and I have settled into the homeless obscurity that haunts our country. And....on the 12th we close on the new home! No shop right now, limited tools, it's crazy! After a week of lifting heavy equipment and furniture I am sitting down right now and am about to have a cup of joe and get caught up on the best damn forum on the planet and dream about my new shop. 

Dream quickly my friend !!!

you only have about 2 weeks .....?

Congratulations, this is the beginning of a blessed & wonderful new chapter .....

well deserved !!!

(we are gonna need a full play by play of shop design and construction) !!

• Like 2

Oh yeah! Two days ago I felt my baby kicking around for the first time!!!!!!!!! Friggin unbelievable feeling!

Nothing better is there?! I've been out of the loop with Tapatalk being down, are you guys finding out the sex?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kruton said:

Nothing better is there?! I've been out of the loop with Tapatalk being down, are you guys finding out the sex?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Kruton! I am trying to not find out but man! Samantha said she didn't want to know and my mother in law was telling me she was asking things like...."Mom....do you think the baby would like this color?" As she's pointing to pink! Or...."Mom, do you think the baby would like being called Will or Lillian better?" She's killing me dude!!!

• Like 1

Oh yeah! Two days ago I felt my baby kicking around for the first time!!!!!!!!! Friggin unbelievable feeling!

You must have a much stronger dad gene than I did at this point, I think I wanted to see little as possible of the movement in her belly....
When in the delivery room, however, now THAT was fascinating!! And it went smooth, so I hope it does for your wife too, and that it carries to full term.

Thanks Kruton! I am trying to not find out but man! Samantha said she didn't want to know and my mother in law was telling me she was asking things like...."Mom....do you think the baby would like this color?" As she's pointing to pink! Or...."Mom, do you think the baby would like being called Will or Lillian better?" She's killing me dude!!!

My wife was so sick during the first trimester (permanent iv in her arm for fluids and meds) she insisted finding out what brand of demon was doing this to her!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1