Panasonic 18v Tools

I have owned my 18v drill and saws all for about a year now and love them both. Excellent run time, and awe-inspiring power! They are expensive, I won't lie, but I am a firm believer in that with power tools, you get what you pay for.

I am looking for the 18v work light that panasonic makes too. If anyone knows where I can find one-not a whole combo kit- please let me know @ davagedes@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
I have owned my 18v drill and saws all for about a year now and love them both. Excellent run time, and awe-inspiring power! They are expensive, I won't lie, but I am a firm believer in that with power tools, you get what you pay for.

I am looking for the 18v work light that panasonic makes too. If anyone knows where I can find one-not a whole combo kit- please let me know @ davagedes@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I just checked ebay and searched for "panasonic drill" and it pulled up 45 items.

I would definitely check that out, especially if you want a good deal. Just make sure that the seller has a good feedback rating %.

Hope this helps.

• 3 years later...