Merry Christmas

ChrisK

hey guys, I know a bunch of you will be "off line" for the next couple of days. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for being a part of the forum and for the guys running the forum, Travis, Jason, and Eric and Dan of course, and all of the members, thanks for being a part of this great place. I've really enjoyed "talking" to you all over the last couple of years and am looking forward to many more. I've met a lot of great guys here and even got a lot of great support and guidance on projects and life. Please be safe out there if you have to travel and remember to let people out in front of you, get doors, wish people a Merry Christmas (and not like I normally do while extending a friendly flag of my middle finger as some dumb As$ pulls out in front of my Toyota Tundra causing me to spill my Latte and uttering the words, Merry Christmas you slime sucking douche nozzle, I hope you choke on your Christmas dinner you putrid nozzle jockey....what a Chowder Head...." :D

Merry Christmas TiA, God Bless to you and all of your of your families and I hope 2015 is a great year for you all!

• Like 4

Huh-huh, huh-huh, you said 'member'...

Sorry, had to get my inner Beavis nd Butthead under control.

That had to be the most epic rant for a Christmas greeting I've ever read. Nice! But latte? I expected better! Black coffee strong enough to float a horseshoe! Blacker than the hinges of hell! (To quote Louis l'Amour)

Merry Christmas to you too, Chris, and all the other guys that hang here!

• Like 1

Oh man I wish I would have had a Michigan state troopers car yesterday people were driving like absolute idiots. A guy blew through a yield on a freeway service drive. The effed up part it was where I was hit about a month ago. The ahole nearly missed the stopping for the red light. Just having police cars especially state police make people drive so much better. The only thing I can't stand is the people that after seeing one drive 10 miles under the speed limit. In Michigan you can do 5 over with no one batting an eye except on certain areas, but they are so well known anyways.

Merry Christmas guys U all have taught me a lot on here , I love being apart of the BEST Crew and hearing everyone's knowledge on tools and seeing all your great projects and ideas. Like I've said b4 this is my version of Facebook without all the drama lol u guys are all great!!!! So once again all my crew members have a safe and blessed Christmas with your families and loved ones!!!! Long Live TOOLS IN ACTION!!!!!!

• Like 1

Oh my gosh DR! I watched that this morning. First off...Beverly Dangelo is hot. Period. Secondly, that sled scene makes me laugh my tail off every time. I'm noticing more subtle bits of humor every time I see it. I hope you feel better too dude!

• Like 1

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas everyone!!

"Putrid nozzle jockey" man Chris, those are some serious words right there!! Next time just dump a clip into the guys tires :)

DR. No problem posting that video twice.. in fact, thank you sir!

Regopit, your picture was truly beautiful... just not as beautiful as sara!!

I have a great time chatting with all you degenerates! Here's to a bunch more fun times in 2015. Everyone have a safe, happy, healthy and tool filled holiday!

• Like 4

Well I'm not even going to try to top DR99

xmastitle.gif

The only White Christmas I'm going to see this year it was 50 degrees out for Christmas eve this year. They after the stupid polar vortex winter I will take it!! Also who doesn't like a Norman Rockwell Christmas.

The only White Christmas I'm going to see this year it was 50 degrees out for Christmas eve this year. They after the stupid polar vortex winter I will take it!! Also who doesn't like a Norman Rockwell Christmas.

Congrats DR99 you will love the Hole Hawg.

• Like 1