Black and yellow all over... Best of 2014

Kenneth Denmark

Guys....I hate to admit this. Although I'm blue and green my shop is regularly getting filled with yellow. What the heck?!?!?!?!?! Most recently the DCD795 and with my two big guys, the planer and compact table saw, I'm scratching my head saying...."how the heck did THIS happen??????" You guys are really starting to impress me with your line.

• Like 3

Although I like my Bosch and Milwaukee tools, Team Yellow does have some stuff that's better.... When I get a new sidewinder saw, it'll probably be a DeWalt model with the brake (forget the model number). The Bosch gets horrible reviews and the Milwaukee is too hard to find in the tool Purgatory that is Portland...

With tools using 12 and 18 volt Milwaukee and 18 volt Makita, I hope I'll not be adding any more chargers (unless I buy into the IR IQ20v system). But you never know with me...

I like my DeWalt angle grinder more than my Makita or Bosch..

Guys....I hate to admit this. Although I'm blue and green my shop is regularly getting filled with yellow. What the heck?!?!?!?!?! Most recently the DCD795 and with my two big guys, the planer and compact table saw, I'm scratching my head saying...."how the heck did THIS happen??????" You guys are really starting to impress me with your line.

Slowly UR comin to the Yellow side brotha lol!

Guys....I hate to admit this. Although I'm blue and green my shop is regularly getting filled with yellow. What the heck?!?!?!?!?! Most recently the DCD795 and with my two big guys, the planer and compact table saw, I'm scratching my head saying...."how the heck did THIS happen? ?????" You guys are really starting to impress me with your line.

Here is the bottom line. We are all tool guys and we all have our favorites but we all know a good tool when we see it. 

• Like 4

Here is the bottom line. We are all tool guys and we all have our favorites but we all know a good tool when we see it.

so true Regopit since I e realized that this year my tool arsenal has gotten a lot redder and my buddy's have been talkin smack saying what happen to Dewalt? There still my favorite but I'm a Tool junkie I gitta havem all!
  • Like 1