What do you wear

Kenneth Denmark

When I'm working as a carpenter my favorite brand in workwear is Snickers.. I don't know if you guys in the state know it?

http://www.snickersworkwear.co.uk/products/trousers/trousers/craftsmen-holster-pocket-trousers-canvas/?colour=1212

Beat me to it DR. But I finish it off with a skin tight German engineered Festool Tank Top. That's at work.

At home in the shop, mostly jeans, comfortable shoes, sweatshirt sans draw strings. I'd like to try the Blaklader but.... I have some cheap knock off Carhart jeans but they shrunk in the dryer. I now where those when I paint. I also have an apron for the shop....sawdust sucks. And YES....it IS Festool!!!

• Like 1

Jason... Chris... TMI!

I wear Carhartt pants almost exclusively. I'm not sized or shaped like a normal person, so they are about the only pants I've found that I can move around in. I used to wear white tee shirts and polos every day, but now I mix it up a little and wear flo orange and green shirts (helps keep me from getting hit when working in traffic) just saw a Blakladder flo yellow raincoat at one of my survey supply companies, and I may see if it's available in 3XL. I wear a SECO survey vest just about every day at work... I may have to take a pic of everything I carry in it, one of these days. Most days in the colder months I wear a flo yellow Willy Boats sweatshirt (still has the drawstrings, though I don't know why). I top it off with a flo orange Carhartt stocking cap whe I'm outside the truck, actually working...

I tell ya, I still am amazed that there are a bunch of idiots out there who can still manage to not see a 6'6", 330 lb. guy in head to toe fluorescent safety clothing...

• Like 1

I wear mostly Dickies pants and shirts,they last forever and they dont hold the nasty smells machining metals and cutting oils can leave in your clothes. Plus they are relatively cheap per pair compared to say Carhartt which are really super nice too. I love Carhartt sweatshirts and jackets.

Have several TIA Tshirts to throw in the mix too.  Im not a big denim fan,they just dont fit right for me.

BK....almost got hit on I95 two weeks ago. Scared the heck outta me. "Oh....gee trooper, I couldn't see you" broad daylight, straight road, pulled way off, tons of lights flashing....be careful out there BK....they can see you, they're too busy texting and yammering on their cell phones while speeding.

People forget that the Festool thong has built in dust collection so you don't have to worry about crop dusting you co workers at the job site!! Its the polite thing to do.

And THATS why I bought them!!!! As dar as Duluth goes I have been wanting to pick up some pants from them. I,just haven't gotten around to it. They do look like good quality pants, plus the commercials are a hoot!

BK....almost got hit on I95 two weeks ago. Scared the heck outta me. "Oh....gee trooper, I couldn't see you" broad daylight, straight road, pulled way off, tons of lights flashing....be careful out there BK....they can see you, they're too busy texting and yammering on their cell phones while speeding.

I hear you... Driving a big white van, lit up like a rave, survey crew ahead signs all over the place, and Gigantor in safety yellow and orange doesn't do much good if some delta-alpha is checking e-mail instead of watching the road...

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Sharks have Chuck Norris week....

When Chuck Norris walks into a room, he doesn't turn on the light, he turns off the dark....

I want to pass away in my sleep like the little old man down the lane, and not like his passengers......

• Like 1

Blaklader pants 99% of the time. Carhartt insulated overalls on very cold days, old pair of dickies carpenter pants on days I will likely trash my pants.

carhartt coats and long Johns during the colder months

custom shirts with my logo/business name on them

Sunrise no one has mentioned shoes/boots yet. I think they are the most important piece of gear you can wear

I have been through a lot of different boots, I prefer hiking style for everyday use and the Salomon X Ultra GTX Hiking Boots are by far my fovorite, super lightweight, comfortable and durable. I get them from ll bean so I have their warranty on them

for heavy duty boots I wear a pair of 9" chippewa steel toe loggers