'Guaranteed Tough' is not just a tagline

Mr. Yellow

You gotta love business execs trying to do a video like that. I've an idea, hand it over to Regopit and let HIM toss it down some stairs. At least it'll look like it was run through its paces. Obviously the thing it built to be durable, it's a freakin' Dewalt....I've gotten rougher back massages from my wife!!!

• Like 2

You gotta love business execs trying to do a video like that. I've an idea, hand it over to Regopit and let HIM toss it down some stairs. At least it'll look like it was run through its paces. Obviously the thing it built to be durable, it's a freakin' Dewalt....I've gotten rougher back massages from my wife!!!

I'm working in a house now that has an elevator in it. I could just roll it over to the shaft. or I can just do this

• Like 2

That's awesome!

I dropped my impact off a roof once. Two story, 9/12 pitch. I was straddling the ridge and it came off my belt. Skipped down the roof, launched off the eave, it a tree and fell on the sidewalk and it was all good. There's a scuff on it. Nothing else.

Once I drooped my reciprocating saw off a ladder 10 feet hit the ladder half way down and landed on a concrete patio its all good thought it has a scuff and a few scratches now but is still kicking.

Last summer I was getting something out of my shed. The rake I moved, as I was on my knees reaching for something, hit my Poulin corded chain saw. That thing came down blade first and hit the hardest object I own and survived! That object was my head....

• Like 1