DeWalt Bluetooth radio

Bigmikez

Does anyone have this radio yet, what do u guys think of it? I've had mine for about almost 2weeks and have really kept this lil guy by my side the runtime is extreme and it's pretty durable my son dropped it from the top of my truck toolbox and nothin happen to it , I think the sound is pretty good 2 coming from this size radio everybody that sees it really likes it, I put a metal wire handle that I found laying around and have been hanging from a branch or nail and it makes it easier to just pick up and go it has a lil slot area where u can pick up from the back but this handle is easier

I have 2 versions of the Milwaukee now not sure I would need a third because it has bluetooth...seeings I listen to mostly the radio.....I do wish they were chargers however......and the one that does has bluetooth .......go figure....

My wife gave me one for Christmas. First off i gotta state i am dewalt biased. With that being said i love it, we used it for Christmas background music during dinner. I received multiple compliments on the sound from my in laws.My mother in law has the BOSE blue tooth speaker and she  said it sounded better then it. 

• 4 weeks later...

My wife gave me one for Christmas. First off i gotta state i am dewalt biased. With that being said i love it, we used it for Christmas background music during dinner. I received multiple compliments on the sound from my in laws.My mother in law has the BOSE blue tooth speaker and she  said it sounded better then it. 

really?  wow

i havent bought a dewalt radio for a while, but the older 18v radios just had aweful sound with no bass at all.