Carlyle Tools

NC-Fordguy

3 hours ago, BK13 said:

Dude, might want to lay off the firewater before you whip out the camera...

LOL

You remember that scene from Jurassic park where the glass of water in the Jeep started to ripple and they knew a dinosaur was on its way? That's also how people know I'm coming. My hands are not very steady.

• Like 2

On July 16, 2016 at 6:38 AM, NicholasShetley said:

My universal sockets arrived the other day. What is super cool about these is that there are adjusters for the tension on both pivot points.

image.jpeg

Hey Nicholas, can you get an overall shot, including he ends of the rail? One or two of my sets are rails that are too short to hang on pegs straight down, so they hang a little cock-eyed.

Need to order some rails and clips....

2 hours ago, BK13 said:

Hey Nicholas, can you get an overall shot, including he ends of the rail? One or two of my sets are rails that are too short to hang on pegs straight down, so they hang a little cock-eyed.

Need to order some rails and clips....

I'll try to take some this week if I can remember. I think that they come in three different lengths, 9,12, and 15 inches and you can only get the clips in 25 packs but they are pretty cheap though.