Why I hate Home Depot....

comp56

Do you have your order number I could check it out for you.

I already called them, they said they are not sure when .......a week or so....and I can cancel order if I want.......

I already called them, they said they are not sure when .......a week or so....and I can cancel order if I want.......

Yea my advice for you next time is call one of the stores ask them if they have it in the store if they do get a phone order done it will be filled that day and shipped the next. Unless you call the Edmonton store they suck as much as there hockey team.

sure will Chris, just waiting until after thursday morning getting electrical upgraded then I can really play....also I do a lot of material cutting with upholstery work so ya a good set of scissors are great to have .........I stole my wife's Singer scissors and they were worth way more......I hate getting yelled at just in case I screwed them up.....

I am one to be talking.  I went for the $9.97 gallon of primer and left with the $99 Rigid 12 volt combo kit this weekend.  Sorry for laughing at you.

not to worry it's a daily thing now it seems.....

Can I get a quick explanation of what  those switches do?

ok so you plug in the switch to a wall receptacle, then the switch is marked for a vac/dust system and the other for tool...by leaving your shop vac/dust system on when you hit the power button of the tool plugged in the shop vac starts at the same time and then when finished it turns shop vac off but with a 7 second delay to clean up anything in hose...I also tried a power bar and everything plugged into the power bar worked the same way.......woot.........

thanks for the info on that switch comp I was wondering what it was for 2 where do u find those and do they work for even a regular vac I would to get one if they do for my ridged vac and saw

that is all I use it with, a 6hp Ridgit shop vac and a reel corded 4 outlet power bar with breaker built in.......I will post pics of hole set up shortly......

http://www.amazon.com/i-Socket-IS110M-DGC-PRODUCTS-Autoswitch/dp/B005ELWUWG

• Like 1