Sholt0624

Bosch has deals during the year.

That's when i buy my tools.

For example amazon has sometimes 25 off over 100 bucks or 50 off over 200 bucks.

As well as Lowes and HomeDepot put tools on clearance when they wanna get rid of specific in store tools. Like my PB180 from Lowes costs $99 and i bought it for $55 brand new. You have to be patient when you wanna find a good deal from Bosch

Guys,

A friend of mine suggested I buy a Hilti Impact driver kit that included 2 batteries for around $400. Then buy the new Hilti SF 10W-A18 as a bare tool option for $200 when it releases soon. He said hilti has a lifetime warranty and is on an entire different level of quality compared to the others. He said the new drill has like 1100lbs of torque eliminating the need to get an sds for my concrete wall drilling. This would put me at about $600 total and I would have 2 top of line products with cases and batteries. I am not familiar with the Hilti products at all, it seems the impact model is 3 or 4yrs old so might be older technology?. Any thoughts on this? Also I handled some makita equipment today and while it offers the best value and deal by far, I just hate the color of the tools and didn't really like the way it felt in my hands. I'm considering this Hilti idea if I can get some more input but I have been leaning towards just buying the Bosch impact IDH182 kit with box and 2 batteries then buying the Bosch SDS RHH181 bare tool with box and just skip buying a hammer all together as I think the SDS will handle anything I would need the power for, and the Impact on low setting would handle any slower drilling needs... Thanks again for your input guys

I have to agree that makita has one of the ugliest color choices on there tools except for the white and black ones they look ok, when I bought my first drill kit that was one of the big factors that pushed me away from there brand.

Oh and congrats on going with Hilti I have heard many good things from the guys I know who own them.