MILWAUKEE FANS REJOICE

Taylors Tools

I'm liking the deeper drawers too. Much better for me to store the bigger tools.

I'm just the opposite... I would like a bunch of smaller drawers, at least in the bottom box. I have a lot more hand tools than I do power tools, and more shorter drawers make organization easier.

I just hope these are close to the quality of the bigger HF boxes.

Wow, Harbor Freight as a benchmark for quality. Who'da thunkit.

• Like 1

Well there is a first time for everything BK. I will agree with you on the shallower drawers for the bottom box. I could see the bigger drawers for a contractor or someone with a lot of bigger tools that won't fit in a shallower drawer though.

That's cool you guys ordered that new gun. I am hopeful you could post something on it? I can order it but I honestly don't think I could use it. My new Bosch IDH182 has a 1/2" square drive for impact sockets and although I can use that for timber work (especially some landscaping and deck building this summer) I don't do gear stuff so I just don't need an automotive tool. I'd buy the Milwaukee over the Dewalt in the event I needed it but literally can't think of a reason to have it other than to say "look at meeeeeee"!

I picked up both yellow boxes back when Dan & Eric did the review. I can't complain either. Great boxes at a great price. I do like the flare added to red boxes and if I am ambitious enough maybe I'll add a little fare to mine.

But the power cords sort of defeat the purpose of the wheels don't they?

That's cool you guys ordered that new gun. I am hopeful you could post something on it? I can order it but I honestly don't think I could use it. My new Bosch IDH182 has a 1/2" square drive for impact sockets and although I can use that for timber work (especially some landscaping and deck building this summer) I don't do gear stuff so I just don't need an automotive tool. I'd buy the Milwaukee over the Dewalt in the event I needed it but literally can't think of a reason to have it other than to say "look at meeeeeee"!

yea bro I can't wait till I can take it with me to the shop and show it off but now I gotta search for some battery sales for this badboy....

• 3 weeks later...