This is getting embarrassing

rfwjr

if i leave home depot from a material run without a new tool or at least some blades or bits i see it as a failure!!

for all the 1/4 sheet sander talk going on, if anyone really thinks they would benefit from a detail sander i would HIGHLY recommend the Festool DTS400      it is one of their least expensive sanders but one of the most useful and soooo much nicer than a 1/4 sheet

• Like 1

I can justify a $50 impulse buy for a sander, a model for five times that amount I have to be a little more circumspect...

BK it just depends on what you wanna do with the sander 1/4 sheet; 1/2 sheet; full sheet or 5" ROS; 6" ROS :P

i went with the 5" disc ROS sander from Bosch (ROS20VSK) and its a nice little sander but i future i might gonna upgrade to the 1/2 sheet sander from bosch. have a few table, bench and outdoor furniture projects coming up ( as soon as my garage is remodeled haha )

MM, I think that's the exact sander I have already... I certainly don't NEED a 1/4 sheet sander right now, but I saw the pretty red Milwaukee color and I was a little weak for a second... And I had forgotten Travis' review from awhile back...when I do get one, it'll probably be a Makita, with a slim possibility of one of those ugly yellow tools, LOL...

After my trip to HD Saturday to get a gallon of primer and coming home with the Ridgid 12 volt combo kit.  Today I go to HD for a new flood light bulb for the back deck and a few paint trays. Well I am walking along minding my own business and see the clearance section and figure well I have to stop.  I find a 2 pack of Ridgid 12 volt 4 Ah batteries for $49.00.  So I do have the bulb and paint trays and grab the batteries and head up front.  But you have to walk down the tool section right?  And I pass the Random Orbit Sanders and stop to look and decide I need a new one.  So my trip for the bulb and paint trays has me leaving with the batteries and a Random Orbit Sander.  I still blame all of you.  I need to stay out of HD for a while.

Just have your wife take you to HD to look for carpet & tile.

The bad memories. Kept me out of HD for a month!

• Like 1