Have u guys tried these impact sockets?

Bigmikez

I think Tekton has the best value impact sockets period.

My suggestion would be to go with their "master series" sets......aka "not missing any sizes".  I saw on here that you ordered a 2763, which is the 1/2" impact.....so you may want to check out a full set of the metrics in shallow & deep well lengths.  I primarily use the Tekton 4883 set (deepwells) about 95% of the time, since it gives you extra length for reaching fasteners without sacrificing power by using an extension.

Here is the video I did on them Mike...

• Like 1

It just sucks if you get an impact wrench you need to buy long and short reach sockets the you have the other kicker Imperial and Metric I wish we swapped standards having to buy double of everything sucks :)

do you think this will ever happen??  i can't imagine it I'm my lifetime but who knows... even if they started adopting metric here in the states now it would be generations before it was mainstream 

do you think this will ever happen?? i can't imagine it I'm my lifetime but who knows... even if they started adopting metric here in the states now it would be generations before it was mainstream

Any modern vehicle regardless of manufacturer is almost all metric anymore.

• 2 weeks later...